Our top priority continues to be the safety and well-being of our staff, our guests and each member of our community. To keep all of us safe, we have implemented health and safety protocols that go above and beyond our already strict standards.
Effective May 19, 2021, New York State has adopted the CDC’s Interim Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People, which was issued on May 13, 2021. Accordingly, businesses operating in NYS are authorized to require masks and six feet of social distancing for staff and/or guests OR adhere to CDC guidance which advises that fully vaccinated people do not need to wear masks or be socially distanced, but unvaccinated individuals must continue to wear masks and practice social distancing. We have chosen to implement the CDC’s guidelines. For more information, please visit: https://www.governor.ny.gov/sites/default/files/2021-05/NYS_CDCGuidance_Summary.pdf
New Guest Protocols
· Beginning May 19, 2021, we shall rely upon self-reporting of vaccination status by our guests. Therefore, we shall no longer require that masks be worn upon entering the restaurant or while unseated. We would ask, however, that guests who are not fully vaccinated at the time of their visit observe the honor system and continue to wear masks and practice social distancing when not seated.
· Unless or until directed otherwise by New York State guidance:
o we will continue to maintain social distancing among guests through the placement of physical barriers between occupied tables; and
o all tables, chairs, menus, checkbooks and pens, etc., will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
· As of May 28, 2021, we will offer a contact-free method to order food via a QR code.
· Unless or until directed otherwise by New York State guidance, all of staff will continue to wear masks during service whether they are fully vaccinated or not.
· We continue provide professional-grade Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to all team members.
Technology & Equipment
· Our dining room and restrooms have been redesigned to include contact-free hand-sanitizing stations, self-service napkin dispensers, automatic hand-dryers and touchless toilets, water faucets, soap dispensers and paper towel dispensers.
· We have upgraded our HVAC equipment to meet or exceed current NYS mandates regarding air flow and filtration to include both “capture” and “kill” technologies that utilize UV ionization and MERV-13 filters specified by a professional engineer and installed by certified technicians.
· We maintain our contract with Cintas Corporation to provide monthly 360° next generation touchless disinfection and sanitizing of the entire restaurant using its proprietary Electrostatic technology.