Our top priority continues to be the safety and well-being of our staff, our guests and each member of our community. To keep all of us safe, we have implemented health and safety protocols that go above and beyond our already strict standards.
On June 15, 2021, Governor Cuomo announced the immediate lifting of COVID-19 restrictions in New York State. Accordingly, the State’s industry-specific COVID-19 health guidelines are now optional and thus businesses are free to choose to lift all or some restrictions. Unvaccinated individuals are still expected to observe federal CDC guidance which advises that fully vaccinated people do not need to wear masks or be socially distanced, but unvaccinated individuals must continue to wear masks and practice social distancing. We have chosen to implement the CDC’s guidelines. For more information, please visit: https://www.governor.ny.gov/sites/default/files/2021-05/NYS_CDCGuidance_Summary.pdf
New Guest Protocols
· Currently, we shall continue to rely upon self-reporting of vaccination status by our guests and therefore are no longer requiring that masks be worn upon entering the restaurant or while unseated. We would ask, however, that guests who are not fully vaccinated at the time of their visit observe the honor system and continue to wear masks and practice social distancing when not seated.
· We will also continue to offer a contact-free method to order food via a QR code.
· Our staff has now been given the option to wear face coverings or not to wear face coverings during service.
· We continue provide professional-grade Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to any and all team members who request it.
Technology & Equipment
· Our dining room and restrooms have been redesigned to include contact-free hand-sanitizing stations, self-service napkin dispensers, automatic hand-dryers and touchless toilets, water faucets, soap dispensers and paper towel dispensers.
· We have upgraded our HVAC equipment to meet or exceed current NYS mandates regarding air flow and filtration to include both “capture” and “kill” technologies that utilize UV ionization and MERV-13 filters specified by a professional engineer and installed by certified technicians.
· We maintain our contract with Cintas Corporation to provide monthly 360° next generation touchless disinfection and sanitizing of the entire restaurant using its proprietary Electrostatic technology.